Thursday 20 January 2011

Bitch about bloggers .. please do.. :P

whenever people bitch about bloggers and call us 'pseudo intellectuals' 'fake writers' etc etc.. it fills me with this odd sense of pleasure..

I really want to know how does one define a fake or original writer? I want his/her character profile..

I don't claim to be a writer neither can I ever be one.. what is my blog and the things I write here for me? They are my way of venting...
some listen to good music.. some watch movies.. and some find their close circle of friends and rant about life...
I write.. I vent here.. And it is the best feeling in the world..

No.. I am not a writer.. I am a 23 yr old girl trying to learn how to be a woman and most importantly a slightly sane human being :)

The best part is that if you don't like what you read here, you can move to another web page.. You didn't spend money on getting to read this blog.. :P

Loads of love anyways :))

No comments: