Monday 20 September 2010

happy posts... someday...

There will come a day when I too will write happy posts...

and till then this steaming cup of chai can keep me company on cloudy evenings and mornings, when I feel cloudier than the skies above...

I too will find consistency in life..
But till then my mind can wander aimlessly... I can swing from being a ray of sunshine to being a thundering storm...
I have no anchor yet... I am a stringless kite rising higher and higher only to slowly fall again...

I wish... every night I wish for a sign.. I live in hope of divine intervention... But till I see the sign... my colorful pens and paper are my escape... I will write my sadness into you...

To many my sadness is nothing but a frivolous creation of a naive 22 year old... sometimes even I believe so...

But till I am convinced... I will keep running... till I find that perfect point where I don't need no one anymore... maybe that is the thing...

it's a quest to learn to be alone... to have love for yourself that is more than enough, that you don't need anyone else to love you...

No comments: