Friday 8 May 2009

I haven't written in sometime...
I know why... A couple of months back there was someone who told me that my posts seem morose or filled with self pity... And it made me feel a lil bad... made me feel like maybe I am self pitying myself and putting it up for show..
Maybe..

But honestly I just realised a couple of minutes back that I miss my blog. Right now I am sitting in my best friend's house after a year and I realise that it's ok to feel unhappy and spit it out through some medium.. If I feel like writing about it because it makes me feel better then so be it..
And I feel like I don't need to be anonymous anymore.. Even if I hide my identity here I'd still feel the same things, react the same way... and make the same mistakes..

So hi.. I am Sanchari and I have just moved to Delhi... I am so glad that I got to read some of the amazing stuff you all write... Thank You.

7 comments:

Ire said...

Hello!

I like your name. Good to see you writing again!

Supaar said...

Good ta have ya back! :)

Da said...

well said, zephyr... i'll call you that even if you've come out of the blogger's closet :)

Onward said...

Hey sanchari ...i m jan venegoor of hesselink(just kiddin obv)...

oye if u dont vent in ur blog where else can u?!!..atleast that way we know we aint the only frustrated folks out ere...but a smile here and there can hurt either u know..:-)

Luv
Amith( not kiddin)

Unknown said...

gud goin...keep writing!!

Meghana Naidu said...

i thought d already left a comment :O anyways....

welcome to the jungle.

here identities merge in a twisted dance across blogs. we are what our words make us and what we read and what we say and much more beyond that.

and the only reaction we could have to all of that is to do more of it! :) keep writing.

Aj Mercy said...

sweet name gurl...lolz
my name is sniff...(i wish)

well i am some one who screws serious situations...
so im gonna say that-

YOU WRITE,
WE READ, COMMENT AND FEEL STUPID ABOUT THE WORLD...

Lolz...
Aj...