Monday 23 February 2009

We live in fantasies.. and so very happily :)

We dream... we breathe in a world that might be so different from what we imagined yet we can so securely build a fantasy and weave a different secure world right in one nice cosy corner of our heads...

I have one... it isnt different from what is around me but it has loads of optimism :P

This is one of those random posts saying absolutely nothon of substance... I am just writing.. for fun.. just like that...

So what has been happening lately... hmmmm... Well whatever has been happening has been making me smile everyday... new things that I am looking forward to even if they are complicated...

I am having a good time!! :)

This was damn random!! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww, I'm happy for you.

workhard said...

Hey thats good though, its a nice way to let out feelings and emotions..

Poetry