Thursday 16 October 2008

Too much pondering... Too random...

I realised that during the 'happy days' I wrote so many things... poems.. lil snippets... chroniciling my feelings.. chotu incidents... yet I never put up anything of that on the blog.. and now the 'sad days' are back.. so am I.. =)
Today I sat and thought back on all those beautiful crazy moments... the moments that just made everything and anything look possible... and there were just so many of them...

Anyway I am not getting to give my exams because of lack of attendance while my father who is studying for his MBA right now gets to give his.. So I am encouraging him and making him chai (which curiously is coming out green for some odd reason)... basically having nothing to do I end up thinking about the last time I was home for vacations.. the scenario.. the things happening in my life... everything was so different...

hehe.. as I said I have way too much free time to ponder over things...
But me reading an interesting book right now called 'Little Children' by Tom Perrotta.. I will be writing about it soon..
Now I think I will stop this random rambling... Oh ya... I miss my best friend... She's the freaking only constant in my life... I wonder how she stands me... =) will ask her next time we talk...

No comments: