Tuesday 14 October 2008

I dont care how this sounds...

I miss the rain... I miss silent glances across the room... The knowing smiles... The insanely long phone conversations dreaming about something so faraway... I miss being picked up and being dropped behind a tree infront of my house... I miss getting caught and crying over it, yet feeling safe knowing you are right there even if a 1000 miles away... I miss the conversations about the gunslinger... about the futility of being human... about things that didnt even make sense... I miss the search for Carlsberg... I miss the first fight... I miss my belief that I could wake you up no matter what the time may be... I miss being called names from the animal farm... I miss being the psycho... I miss the crazy impractical plans of meeting... I miss counting months... I miss the belief that this is forever... I miss being perfect... I miss drunken conversations... I miss banging phones down just to call back again... I miss the little mistakes that were easily forgotten... I miss the argument about the designated cook... I miss the rendition of 'the end'... I miss spilt wine... I miss honest confessions... I miss dreaming together... I miss the cliches and the corny lines... I miss laughing... I miss burning milk... I miss attempting to take care of you... I miss complaining whenever I want to knowing that you are mine... I miss shocking you... I miss talking without breathing... I miss being a kid... I miss acting immature and know you'd handle it... I miss holding you... I miss our LOTR Tattoo plans... I miss our little eccentricities... I miss the shocked look on your face when you came to know I havent read Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy... I miss your 'taking over' plans... I miss your funky childhood stories... I miss telling you the same stories 1000 times... I miss... Too many things... I just miss... Too much.

5 comments:

Ire said...

Such is life... we never pay attention to things when we have them close.

Thanks for stopping by!

Raghav said...

ive had days like that, everyone does...but its always better to look at what we still have, than what we dont.

AM said...

dude, that is quite nicely written.

apart from the sentimental value and feelings bit, all i'd like to say is - it made for a nice read.

keep writing girl, simple things make for good times :)

karan chadha said...

girl that was very well written . . .
and this makes us realize that how the simplest of things are etched in our minds . . :)
i miss the silent glances the most i just love them

zephyr said...

thank u! =)